Dogtra IQ Mini E-Collar incorporates several features making it a unique e-collar designed for behavior modification of smaller dogs in mind. Whether training detection or obedience, in rain or snow, this system has proven to be as durable as it is reliable. The remote dog trainer has a 400 yard range and suitable for all breeds with mild to most stubborn temperaments.
– Stimulation intensity dial with 100 levels adjustment
– Ultra Compact Receiver Suitable for small and medium
– Three training modes: Momentary Nick, Constant Stimulation, and Non-Stimulating Pager Vibration
– Low to Medium Power Stimulation for training even the most sensitive of dogs
– Waterproof collar and water-resistant remote
– Conductive plastic contact points for sensitive skin and curved rear plate for placement on small necks
– 2-Hour Rapid Charge Lithium Polymer Batteries
– Expandable to two dogs
– Compatible with IQ Plus receiver
– Dogtra IQ Mini Collar Receiver
– Dogtra IQ Mini Collar Transmitter
– Battery Charger, Splitter Cable
– Owner’s Manual
– PetsTEK Training Clicker
To prevent the occurrence of skin irritations from pressure from the contact points the collar should never be work for more than 2 hours per day at first and 10 hours’ maximum after 4 to 8 weeks.
– Dogtra e-collar is designed for dogs only
– Do not leave the collar on your dog for more than 10 hours per day
– Keep away from children at all times
– Not recommended for dogs younger than 4-month old
– Seek professional help if your dog becomes aggressive during bark reduction training
– Observe your dog’s reaction to the stimulation before leaving them alone
– Dogtra recommends consulting your physician if you are going to use the e-collar and you have any type of medical devices.